Rated the #1 Best Consumer Collection Agency in 2020 by Business.com
RFGI is a licensed and bonded collection agency specializing in the recovery of past-due consumer accounts receivable. We're BBB
accredited with an A+ rating and a proud member of ACA International (The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals).
There are no upfront costs to get started, we only charge a contingency fee starting as low as 20% based on what we collect. If we don't collect, you pay nothing!
Why Choose RFGI?
- We recover up to 60% more than our competitors
- We're Licensed, Bonded, HIPAA and HITECH Compliant
- We have an A+ BBB Rating and a 4+ Star Google Reviews
- Your accounts are worked by experienced collectors
- We use 4 different skip-tracing databases to find consumers
- Our collectors don't use scripts that can cripple recovery efforts
Industries We Collect For
- Healthcare including dental, medical, hospital, optometrist, psychiatry, etc.
- Schools and Educational
- Professional Services
- Membership Clubs including Gyms
- Homeowners Associations (HOAs)
- Property Management and Multi-Tenant Landlords
- Credit Card and Bank Loans
- Auto Loans and Leases
- and many more
- Credit reporting accounts to credit bureaus as derogatory remark
- Comprehensive skip-tracing using 4 different skip tracing databases to locate consumers
- Credit monitoring for financial status changes
- Extensive negotiation and training to maximize recovery
- Scoring of accounts to determine most effective negotiation, process and work-flow strategies
- Use of cutting-edge modern software and technology
- Referring select accounts over to a law-firm for litigation
How It Works
- Placing your accounts with RFGI for collections is easy and free of charge
- We only charge a small percentage fee of what we collect
- If we don't collect, you pay nothing!
- We mail you a remittance check on a monthly basis
We are a Illinois licensed Collection Agency (#017-021243) and are licensed in many other states as well. We collect nationwide except for a few states due to restrictions.
Ready to get started or have questions?
Contact us today: (866) 217-9080